Nov 25, 2013

Kindle Countdown Deal for "American in Turkey"

This year my birthday falls on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th.

  In celebration and for the seasonal holiday from November 28th to December 4th 2013 "American In Turkey" will be reduced from $2.99 list price to $0.99!

You do not have to own a Kindle [although they are great to have with a large library you can carry with you everywhere you go], because Amazon offers a chance to download a Kindle Reader for free and read books on your PC - laptop, notebook or all-in-one.

So take advantage of the reduced price and purchase my book about the time I spent in Turkey at NATO HQ LSE, Izmir and an interesting history and background and events that occurred in the 1980s when I spent 4.5 years of my military career. There are photos to make it more interesting I took with my Canon 35mm ["old school"] camera. I estimate I shot at least 1500 photos during my stay there in Izmir and visits to historical places like Ephesus, Pergamum, the site of Homer's Troy, Istanbul, Mersin [where Saint Nicholas was born], Tara (or Taurus) [where Saint Paul was born], and site of the oldest village archaeological site in human history - 35,000 years ago.

Thanks ahead of time for purchasing and reading my book.

In the future: "History of the US 4th Cavalry" - a digital reprint of a hard copy book registered with the Library of Congress. [Will be published at Book Nook, a Barnes & Noble digital book site].

No comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, please. If you wish to advertise or promote website, contact me.