4 cups Bisquick1 cup sour cream
1 cup Seven Up or Ginger Ale
1/2 cup melted butter
- Mix Bisquick, sour cream and 7 up. Dough will be very soft - don't worry. Knead and fold dough until well mixed.
- Pat dough out and cut biscuits using a round biscuit / cookie cutter.
- Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan or 9x13 casserole dish.
- Place biscuits on top of melted butter.
- Bake @ 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until brown.
NOTE: Ginger Ale is a good replacement for Seven Up.
Thanks to Aunt Helen for this recipe.