...the progressives – and the progressives have one party – the Democrats. They are shredding our Constitution, bankrupting us, and turning the might of the federal government against their political enemies (that’s us) in order to hold on to power. ... If everyone reading this gets five voters to vote for America, maybe we can save America. The polls are that tight. We have to overcome a lot to retake the Senate and put the brakes on America’s runaway decline. We need every vote. We have to beat Democrats’ margin of stupidity. We have to beat Democrats margin of fraud.
This election, Obama has put a damper upon the Democrat election and reelection process; and to make matters worse is what the desperate Democrats are saying (or not saying) ...
- Alison Lundergan Grimes (D-Ky.) refusing to say if she voted for President Obama.
- Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu (D) claiming Louisiana is full of sexists and racists. Landrieu makes another appearance on this list for having to pay back thousands of dollars to her constituents for flights she took to fundraisers or other campaign events that were inappropriately billed to her Senate office.
- Sen. Mark Begich (D-AK) trying to use Republican Senator Lisa Murkowski in his campaign ad, then ignoring her request to take her picture out of the ad, claiming she simply didn’t like of the picture. (Those easily offended women’s rights groups have yet to confront him about it.)
- Martha Coakley (D-MA) getting the current gas tax in Massachusetts very wrong.
- The revelation that Mary Burke’s (D-WI) family fired her from their family business for “incompetence.”
- DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz claiming that President Obama has joined Democrats on the campaign trail, then failing to name even one Senate race for which he's campaigned.
- Sen. Kay Hagan (D-NC) neglecting to show up to the final debate with her GOP challenger Thom Tillis in one of the country's tightest races, giving him a whole hour to state his case uncontested. Hagan's absence even prompted a rant from liberal MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow. Journalists and followers of Mother Jones progressive media state that the Republicans have commandeered the voting process using "unfair" practices to exclude Hagan from the election campaign process. Following suit of political lies like Obama is so proficient at. Mo Jo also writes articles depicting Christians as a danger to American society and government - an example of bias and manipulative media. Meanwhile, such media ignores the real threat, the spread of theocratic evil in United States, Canada, and Europe.
Last in this list, and I am sure not the last to occur ...
Outgoing Democrat Tom Harkin Warns Iowa Not to Vote For Joni Ernst Because She's "Really Attractive"