Saint Patrick's Day is coming soon, so this recipe is a dessert/snack to have the traditional corned beef, Irish stew, lamb roast with traditional Irish trimmings. Dark chocolate is best in terms of health wise over milk chocolate. The recipe serves 36.
1 Duncan Hines Fudge Brownies mix
½ cup flour
¾ cup butter, melted
2/3 cup milk
3 tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream
½ cup dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl whisk together brownie mix and flour.
- Stir in egg, melted butter, milk and Bailey's Irish Crème until well combined.
- Add dark chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place balls of cookie dough on parchment paper 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until set.
- Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes and then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Don't forget to be wearing green when you eat these tasty morsels.